All Natural Air Freshener
Makes one jar of air freshener that you
can place under the seat of your car,
in a room or in your closet or drawer.
- canning jar with lid (I prefer the short,wide-mouth Ball Jars) they will provide a greater surface area. They will also slip easily
under a passenger seat.
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 10–20 drops of essential oil of your choice
- Place the baking soda in the canning jar and add the essential
oil(s) of your choice. Place the lid on the jar and shake until the oil
and been distributed throughout the baking soda.
- Cut a piece of cheesecloth large enough to cover the jar opening, use a double layer, cut
it slightly larger.
- Place cheesecloth on top of the jar opening and screw the lid in place.
- Put your jar wherever you want to enjoy its amazing aroma!
For an added touch, you can add a ribbon
around the base of the jar.
Preparation Time: 5 Min.